Keep your family safe from illness now and throughout the year with these top cleaning tips.
The coronavirus pandemic has everyone cleaning every surface of their home now more than ever before. Since COVID-19 has the ability to live on surfaces from any number of hours to days, it’s important to correctly disinfect and clean your home with the right sanitizer products. Otherwise, your efforts may be futile. Fear not – we have compiled the best cleaning tips for disinfecting and sanitizing your home throughout the year to ensure no one in your family falls victim to these unwanted viruses and bacteria.
Best Cleaning Tips To Disinfect and Sanitize Your Home
While COVID-19 is the biggest concern right now, viruses and bacteria will try to infect your family members throughout the year. To ensure everyone in your family is safe and healthy, consider the following cleaning tips to disinfect your home’s surfaces all year round:
- Create an all-around sanitizer that kills 99% of germs on contact by mixing ½ cup of bleach with a gallon of water.
- Focus on cleaning every single surface and item you touch in your home. Some that may not seem so obvious include headphones, toothbrush handles, remotes, charging cables, handles/door knobs, office supplies, wallets/purses, and light switches.
- Check your AC filters and replace them if necessary in order to keep germs and other contaminants out of the air in your home.
- Clean flooring with appropriate cleaners to remove dirt, bacteria, and viruses that may be living on the surfaces.
- Disinfect soft upholstery with the appropriate cleaning materials. Any hard material on seating options in your home should be cleaned with a bleach-based sanitizer.
Items that are touched often should be cleaned as often as your schedule allows. Flooring and upholstery can be cleaned less frequently, but it is not something that should go longer than a month during this global pandemic. If you desire an easy, clean base to start with disinfecting your home, an electrostatic cleaning service can help you get started on the right foot.
Why Your Home Needs an Electrostatic Cleaning Service
Whether you are working from home or still need to drive to work each day, it can be incredibly difficult to find time to completely disinfect your home from bacteria and viruses. Fortunately, electrostatic cleaning effectively disinfects your home without you having to lift a finger. Our service provides cleaning in even the hardest to reach spots in your home, so you will have peace of mind that your family is safe from COVID-19.
Electrostatic cleaning provides the following benefits:
- 99.9% of bacteria on the entire surface area are killed in just 5 seconds
- Cold and flu viruses, COVID-19, MRSA, and Norovirus die within 2 minutes
- Mold and mildew growth are inhibited for the next 7 days
- Odors in your home are gone as soon as the service is complete
Many of the traditional cleaning tools and methods do not allow you to reach the underside, back, and side of most surfaces. Even if you attempted to provide the same level of cleaning our electrostatic disinfection service provided, you would likely still miss areas in your home. In order to protect your family (and save time cleaning in the future), you should book your electrostatic cleaning service right away.
You may be wondering how electrostatic cleaning works. This revolutionary technology disinfects all surface areas through a combination of Clorox sanitizer products and an electrostatic charge. Since the particles are charged, the sanitizer is more easily attracted to the surface. This allows the sanitizer to reach farther than manual cleaning alone. Better still, this cleaning method leaves the air much faster than traditional cleaning products, so your home will be free of the fumes much faster.
Our electrostatic cleaning service can provide you with a clean home like you have never seen before! Once the service is complete, you will be able to disinfect your home weekly/monthly with ease. Contact us today to schedule your electrostatic cleaning appointment!