Prevention is the best way to keep you, your employees, and your customers safe from illnesses now and throughout the year.
In these uncertain times, it’s important to do everything in our power to prevent the spread of COVID-19 along with other bacteria and viruses. In order to create the healthiest environment for you, your employees, and your customers, it’s important to disinfect and sanitize your entire work environment. This post will provide you with the top five tips for cleaning your work space along with an optimal solution for preventing the spread of illnesses.
Top 5 Tips To Disinfect and Sanitize Your Office or Storefront
Different bacteria and viruses try to live on surfaces and spread every season. It is important to regularly clean high traffic areas in order to prevent the spread of any illnesses. Consider the following cleaning tips to disinfect your work environment throughout the year:
- Mix ½ cup of bleach with a gallon of water to create an all-around sanitizer for your work area.
- Use a sanitizer to disinfect door handles, light switches, cabinets, microwave buttons, fridge doors, keyboards, credit card machines, and other surface areas.
- Replace air filters in order to capture more containments. When possible, utilize HEPA air filters.
- Clean carpets to remove any bacteria, viruses, mold, or mildew living on the surface.
- Use a bleach-based sanitizer to clean the hard backs of chairs. Use an appropriate cleaner to disinfect soft materials on the chairs.
By following these tips, you can help keep everyone healthy at your workplace. However, to truly ensure your office or storefront is free of bacteria and viruses, consider electrostatic cleaning services.
The Electrostatic Cleaning Difference
Traditional tools and manual cleaning methods reach a large amount of the surfaces that need to be cleaned, but they often miss hard to reach areas that are out of sight, such as the underside, backside, and sides. In order to ensure your office is completely free of bacteria and viruses, electrostatic cleaning services should be booked right away.
Electrostatic cleaning works to disinfect all surface areas by combining Clorox sanitizer products with an electrostatic charge. The charged particle allows the sanitizer to be attracted to the surface better than other cleaning products. Furthermore, the particles clear the air much faster than traditional cleaning products, which allows for your office to be reentered much sooner.
Specific benefits of electrostatic cleaning include:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on entire surface area in just 5 seconds
- Kills cold and flu viruses, COVID-19, MRSA, and Norovirus in 2 minutes
- Inhibits mold and mildew growth for the next 7 days
- Eliminates odors for your office as soon as the service is complete
This revolutionary cleaning method can help you, your employees, and your customers stay safe and healthy from illnesses throughout the year. Contact us today to schedule your electrostatic cleaning appointment for your workplace!